Why remit to GCash?
Spend less per transfer
Avoid crowds, remit using your mobile phone
From now till 30th June 2021, enjoy exclusive S$0.50 cashback with every remittance transfer made to GCash!*
Remit to anyone with a verified GCash account. All you need is to be registered for remittance on the Dash app.
*Limited to the first 10,000 transactions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to add GCash beneficiary on the Singtel Dash app
Tap on Send Money > OVERSEAS > Add A Recipient
Select either option as the recipient’s pay-out option:
- Bank Account, Cash Pick-up and GCash Wallet
- Cash Pick-up and GCash Wallet
Add the recipient's GCash number and select ‘Register’ to proceed
- The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
OTP will be sent to you (sender) via SMS
Enter the OTP
Once successful, screen will show that beneficiary has been added
How to get your recipient’s to verify
their GCash accounts for international remittance
Log in to your GCash account
Tap the burger icon found on the top-left corner
Tap on 'Verify now'
Choose 'Get Fully Verified' to access all GCash features
Choose a valid ID from the options
Take a clear photo of the ID that you chose
Make sure to take a photo of your actual ID
Tap ‘Next’ and take a selfie
Fill in the required information
Review and confirm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There is a transaction fee of S$3 charged for each remittance to GCash, regardless of amount. However, from now until 30th June 2021, enjoy S$0.50 cashback on the transaction fee*.
It takes about 5 minutes for the remitted amount to reach the recipient’s GCash wallet.
- Cash out via ATM/MasterCard: GCash MasterCard holders can cash-out at any BancNet or MasterCard affiliated ATM. Use your GCash MPIN as the ATM PIN.
Cash out via GCash Partner Outlets (over the counter):
- Robinsons Department Store
- For ATM withdrawal, the fee is PHP20 per transaction (PHP150 per transfer outside of the Philippines)
- For cash out at partner outlets (Over the counter), there is no fee charged if the amount is below PHP8,000 (S$220). Beyond PHP8,000, there will be a 2% charge.