Transfer the smile when you send money
to Thailand with Dash
Transfer the money
To 16 banks in Thailand
Disclaimer: Trademarks, trade names and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed are registered trademarks of their respective owners. No affiliation or endorsement of Singtel Dash should be implied, nor shall the Trademarks of Singtel be used in connection with any company, product or service that does not belong to Singtel in any way that discredits Singtel or confuses the customers.
Mizuho Corporate Bank Limited
Government Saving Bank
Tisco Bank Public Company Limited
Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives
Land and Houses Bank Public Company Limited
United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL
Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited (TTB)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri) Public Company Limited
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
Real-time transfer from anywhere, with just one app.
- Prepare your Singapore-issued ID card, proof of address (example: telco bill, bank statement, dormitory card, employment letter from MOM, water or electricity bill), and selﬁe.
- Launch the Dash app and select Remit.
- Select Register for Remittance.
- Enter your personal details and address.
- Upload a photo of your Singapore-issued ID card and selﬁe, then select Continue.
- After reading terms, select Done.
- You'll be notiﬁed of your registration status within 2 working days.*
* Kindly ensure you submit accurate information during registration to avoid any delay in processing.
Select Top Up to add funds to your account or you can visit the following:
- AXS machine
- Sheng Siong $TMs (Simple Teller Machines)
- Singtel shops
- Singtel Exclusive Retailers
- Select your preferred top up method.
If you’re using your bank account, select your preferred bank, enter your email address for eRECEIPT notiﬁcation, then press submit.
- Select Remit then Add a Recipient.
- Select the receiving country and preferred remittance service. Enter the recipient details and select Register.
- Enter the OTP sent to you via SMS.
Screenshot to keep a record of your added recipient details.
- Select Remit, then Recipient, then select the Send Money button.
- Enter the amount and select your preferred service.
- Check that the amount and service details are correct.
- Remember to select your FREE 30-Day Dash Protect Insurance then select Conﬁrm.
- Enter your 6-digit pin then select Next.
- Select Okay!
And you’re done!
Transfer the smile
Real-time money transfer
Receive your money almost instantly each time you remit
Get protected at the same time
Get FREE* 30-Day Dash Protect, free personal insurance coverage for 30 days!
* Underwritten by Great Eastern. T&C apply. Protected up to speciﬁed limits by SDIC .
Fixed low fees, no matter the amount
SGD 5 per transaction
Transfer the money, Transfer fast, Transfer the smile
Remit SGD 1,000 with
SGD 5Flat fee per transfer
Receive in THB
THB 25,730.00Exclude fees
THB 25.73for SGD 1
50 Dash reward pointsPer transaction
Remit SGD 1,000 with
Receive in THB
THB 25,519Exclude fees
THB 25.52for SGD 1
Remit SGD 1,000 with
SGD 8Variable fee
Receive in THB
THB 25,600.00Exclude fees
THB 25.60for SGD 1
Ensure your money will get into your loved one's hands
Safely today with money-back guarantee.
Licensed and regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore
New user benefits! Top up your Singtel Prepaid hi! SIM Card and transfer money with Dash Remit to get SGD3 cashback monthly!
From now till 30 April 2024, Singtel Dash is giving you SGD3 cashback monthly when you top up your hi! SIM card and make a remittance transaction of any amount with your Dash app! Complete the following during the promotion period:
- Month 1: As a new user, register for a Dash Remit account and make your first remittance (any amount) to your recipient in any of the 9 countries – China, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam – to get SGD3 cashback
- Month 2 onwards: top up your Singtel Prepaid hi! SIM card and transfer money overseas with Dash Remit on the same month to get SGD3 cashback each month
Cashback will be credited within 30 working days upon completion of eligible transactions.
Important! Promotion is limited to new users who signed up from 1 April 2023.
Visit here for FAQs.
Visit here for full terms and conditions.
How to Dash Remit like a proView All Videos
How to top up your Dash wallet with PayNow QR
How to use your bank account (eNETS) for Singtel Dash top-up – it’s quick and effortless
How to register for remittance with Singtel Dash (Thailand)
How to add remittance recipient with Singtel Dash (Thailand)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where in Thailand can I remit money to with Singtel Dash?
You can remit directly into the bank accounts of the following banks in Thailand:
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Limited
- Government Saving Bank
- Tisco Bank Public Company Limited
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives
- Land and Houses Bank Public Company Limited
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL
- Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited
- TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited (TTB)
- Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
- Kasikorn Bank Public Company Limited
- Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
- Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
- Citibank N.A.
What is the transaction fee to remit money to Thailand with Singtel Dash?
For each remittance, a transaction fee of SGD 5 per transfer is chargeable, regardless of the amount transferred.
What is the SGD to THB exchange rate offered when I remit to Thailand with Singtel Dash?
At Singtel Dash, we strive to provide you with the best possible exchange rates where possible. The SGD to THB exchange rate is adjusted on market conditions. To find out real time exchange rate, launch your Singtel Dash app, and select Send Money > Remit Overseas.
How long does it take for the remitted amount be available to the recipient in Thailand?
Remittances are transferred real-time in 15 minutes.
Please take note that transactions are not processed on weekends and Thailand’s public holidays for Kasikornbank Public Company Limited.
How do I get started?
Once you have downloaded the Singtel Dash app, sign-up for an account within the app.
Upon completion, you can register for remittance; Within the Dash app, select Send Money>Register for remittance and follow the required steps thereafter and submit.
When your account is approved for remittance, select add a recipient and start remitting.
For transfer to bank account or e-wallet, please ensure you add the correct bank account number or the mobile number registered with the e-wallet of your recipient.
What documents can be used as proof of address?
Examples of proof of address:
- Singtel, M1, Starhub bill or any other telco bill
- Bank statement
- Dormitory card/pass
- Employment Letter with company letterhead and customer’s full name
- Tenancy agreement
- Letter from Singapore government agency (Eg. MOM)
- Water or Electricity bill